The language selector is displayed on all pages at the top right. Existing translations are shown in blue, missing translations are gray.
Only languages manually configured by the administrator are shown in the selector. If you want to add translations for a language currently not shown, just manually create the pages in the appropriate language subnamespace and send a mail via the Contact Form asking for your language to be added.
- Feel free to create any missing translation
- translated pages need to have the same (english) name as the original page
- translated pages have to be stored in a sub namespace named by the two letter ISO language code
- Please don't add stubs saying the page does not exist, yet.
- A good starting point for translations is the Syntax Help
Where translation is not sensible the ~~NOTRANS~~ macro should be inserted into the page.